Deleting a Blurb
From the LiveWhale interface, click the “Blurbs” tab. (If the Blurbs tab does not appear, the administrator has not assigned the blurbs module to you.)
The manage blurbs screen will list all blurb types in your group, along with the total number of blurbs you have of that type.
- Click a blurb type to view a list of blurbs.
- Find the blurb (or blurbs) you wish to delete in the list and check the box next to it.
- Choose “Delete” from the dropdown menu, and click “Go”.
Note: The selected item(s) will be removed from the system. This action cannot be undone!
You may also delete the item from the blurb edit screen:
- From the blurbs manager, find the blurb you wish to delete and click it.
- Click the “Delete” link on the right side of the screen. You will be prompted to confirm this action.