Tagging a News story
- From the LiveWhale interface, click the “News” tab. (If the News tab does not appear, the administrator has not assigned the news module to you.)
- If you are adding a news story, click “Add a New Story”, otherwise find the news story you wish to edit and click it.
- Whether adding or editing a news story:
- Fill out the form with the relevant information for your story.
- Tag the story with any relevant tags. Tags help sort and classify news so that it can be directed to the proper location on your web site. You can click in the field labeled “Tag this story” and type a keyword; tags will be suggested to you. If you are unsure what tags are available in your group, click “Show all tags” to display them all and select the relevant ones.
- When done, click the “Save this story” button.
Source: LiveWhale Support