Keeping your content “fresh”
Successful web sites provide or give the perception of providing fresh, interesting content. Some groups have many activities, events and announcements and thus provide a must-click destination for their group’s audience. Other groups may have only a few events a year or may have a larger, more dynamic website off the L&C grid.
A must read: How to write for the web
Simple ways to keep your website content fresh
- Add news stories
- List your events (even past events)
- If you can’t update often, let LiveWhale News do it for you by harnessing any RSS feed from the Web
- Upload photos to create a photo gallery. We have a number of ways to display photo galleries.
- Interact with your users through forms or comments
- Share your content automatically through social media apps like Twitter and Facebook