Who should apply to the Ecopsychology Certificate?
June 15, 2011
- Students in Lewis & Clark Counseling Psychology department programs (add a 9-credit certificate to their degree program). Students in the Marriage, Couple, and Family Therapy program can choose to specialize in Ecopsychology by enrolling in the Ecopsychology Track (making their program a minimum of 65 hours instead of 60 hours).
- Students undertaking comparable master’s degrees at other institutions.
- Alumni of Lewis & Clark graduate programs
- Master’s level graduates from other institutions with accredited programs
- Other students: Please contact one of the Certificate Coordinators
Return to Ecopsychology Admissions & FAQs