Law School Reunion
December 15, 2003
On September 20, the law school’s alumni board held the first night-school reunion for the classes of 1929 to 1972 in Wood Hall. In recognition of the law school’s origins, members of the Gantenbein family (at left) unveiled a permanent four-panel display chronicling the law school’s history. Ronald B. Lansing, professor of law, wrote the text for the history wall.