School navigation

How do I register for courses?

June 14, 2011

You can register for ecopsychology courses through the Registrar’s office. Prospective students can take up to three credits of coursework before officially enrolling in the certificate program, but students are encouraged to apply to the program as early as possible.

Students are not eligible for scholarship money until they have applied and been accepted into a the program.

Return to Ecopsychology Admissions & FAQs

Share this story on