Resources for Finding a Job
January 22, 2013
Tips for students with Work Study awards who are looking for jobs:
- Check the database of on-campus student positions regularly. You can apply for jobs online, through this database.
- Apply for several open positions to increase your chances of being hired.
- Follow up on your applications by contacting the departments directly.
If you’re interested in working in a department with no open positions, feel free to reach out to them to see if they will be hiring in the future. Due to graduation and overseas programs, some turnover of student-employees can be expected between semesters.
- Financial Aid Home
- Information for Parents
- How to Apply - Incoming Students
- How to Apply - Continuing Students
- International Students
- Selected For Verification?
- Responding to Changing Circumstances
- Determining Eligibility
- Your Award
- Grants & Scholarships
- Financial Aid Policies
- Financial Aid Timeline
- Net Price Calculator
- Summer Financial Aid Request
- Graduate Students
- Law Students
- Loan Information and Processing
- External Scholarships
- Money Management