Adding Images to a Page
Adapted from Support.LiveWhale.net:
- From the LiveWhale page editing interface, insert your cursor in an editable region where you wish to place the image.
- Click the image icon on the page editor WYSIWYG toolbar. This will bring up a list of the images currently uploaded in your LiveWhale group.
- Find the image you wish to add by searching for it in the “Find images by keyword” box.
- Select the image or images you wish to add as they appear in the left column. Doing so will add them to the right column for insertion into your web page. To undo this action, uncheck the image you have selected on the left.
- Once the right column contains the image(s) you wish to insert, choose a width or height for the image, as well as an alignment. You may also provide alt text for the image.
- When done, click the “Insert image” button.
The image(s) will be inserted into the editable field on your page.
To save the changes for the page, click the “Save Changes” button.
Note: If you wish to change or resize the image later, simply double click on it and the insert image screen will reappear with the image you’ve inserted ready for editing.
See also image troubleshooting.