President appoints search committee for chief financial officer position
November 03, 2014
Following the announcement by Carl Vance that he will retire as vice president for business and finance and treasurer of Lewis & Clark next summer, President Barry Glassner has appointed a search committee to fill the position.
David Ellis, vice president, secretary, and general counsel of Lewis & Clark, will chair the committee. The other members are:
- Kasi Allen, associate professor of education
- George Battistel, associate vice president for finance/controller
- Scott Dubchansky, trustee
- Jim Grant, associate professor of economics and department chair
- Lisa Meyer, dean for enrollment and communications
- Samir Parikh, associate professor of law
“Individually and collectively, these committee members bring extensive, firsthand knowledge of the challenges and opportunities that shape financial and budget issues in each of our schools and throughout Lewis & Clark,” President Glassner said. “I am grateful that they have agreed to lead this important work.”
Lewis & Clark has hired Lapovsky Consulting to assist in this search.