1095-C form change option: Mail paper form to electronic form
November 04, 2015
Beginning with 2015, the Affordable Care Act mandates that all employees who have been offered/obtained Medical coverage through Lewis & Clark College during the calendar year receive form 1095-C. Form 1095-C shows medical insurance offer and coverage throughout the calendar year for the employee.
If the employee has Regence Pioneer Medical coverage, Form 1095-C will also list information about dependents.
If the employee has Kaiser Medical coverage, Kaiser will be sending a separate form to the employee about dependent coverage.
The 2015 1095-C notices will be available on January 31, 2016.
What does this mean for Lewis & Clark employees?
As with the W-2, Lewis & Clark College is asking employees to opt-out of paper forms sent to the employee’s home and opt-in to an electronic-only form in Workday. Opting-in to the electronic-only form is an active process and needs to be completed in Workday. The following instructions illustrate how an employee can choose to receive an electronic-only form.
To change the paper form from being mailed and have only an electronic option in Workday:
- In the upper right corner, click on your name and then click on View Profile
- On the top left side of the page, click on the related actions at the end of your name
- From the Actions menu, roll your cursor over Benefits, then select Change 1095-C Printing Elections near the bottom of this menu
- Select: Receive electronic copy of 1095-C
- Click OK to save
Access Form 1095-C
- Click View/PrintView My ACA Forms
- Print the form if desired
For more information, please visit the Human Resources health benefits webpage.