December 17, 2015
Highlights of 2015
A look back at some of our biggest successes of the year.
Students, faculty, staff, and alumni use their knowledge and experience to achieve in their fields of study and endeavor. Here’s a list of a few successes of this year, from law school alum Kate Brown becoming the governor of Oregon to the institution being named the #1 green college by Princeton Review.
- Two student-athletes named finalists for the Rhodes and Marshall scholarships
- Lewis & Clark among nation’s top 12 for Fulbright honors
- Lewis & Clark faculty receive honors and recognition for their work
- Lewis & Clark named #1 green college by Princeton Review
- President Glassner represents higher education at White House, is elected to the NAICU board, and shares his views on the “uses of ignorance” in the Chronicle of Higher Education
- Graduation speech by Yash Desai ’15 covered in the Oregonian
- Alumnus Bob Fitch ’61 documents some of America’s greatest human rights campaigns
- Law school celebrates 100 years of excellence
- Law alum Kate Brown ’85 becomes governor of Oregon
- Michael Lindblad MAT ’96 named 2015 Oregon Teacher of the Year
- Philanthropist Lorry Lokey makes $2 million gift to support outstanding professors