Summer 2018 Loan Processing for Graduate and Law Students
March 30, 2018
- Review your 2018-19 financial aid award letter. Incoming graduate students will find their award letters in the Lewis & Clark portal. Continuing graduate students and all law students will find their award letters on WebAdvisor.
- Complete the Financial Aid Response Form for Graduate Students or the Financial Aid Response Form for Law Students
- If you do not already have one, you will need to create a Lewis & Clark email address.
- After you submit the Financial Aid Response Form, check your Lewis & Clark email for a message about the required loan processing steps for each type of aid you accepted.
Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan
- If you have processed and received an Unsub Loan as a graduate or law student at L&C previously, no further action is required for you to borrow this loan.
- If this is your first time borrowing an Unsub Loan at L&C, you must:
Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loan
- If you have processed and received a Grad PLUS Loan at L&C previously, sign in to StudentLoans.gov and complete a new PLUS Loan Application.
- If this is your first time borrowing a Grad PLUS Loan at L&C, you must:
Please complete all loan processing steps by the following deadlines and allow 10-15 business days for us to process your request.
- April 16 if you start on May 7 (GSEC Summer Session 1)
- May 21 if you start on June 11 (GSEC Summer Session 2)
July 2 if you start on July 16 (GSEC Summer Session 3)
- May 14 if you start on May 29 (LAW Summer Session 1)
- June 18 if you start on July 3 (LAW Summer Session 2)
For further information about the Federal Direct Loan Program, please visit StudentLoans.gov or call 1-800-557-7394.