Soup, Socks, and Snugglies Donation Drive Runs Through Dec. 15
November 28, 2016
Last week, more than 40 community members gathered for the annual Turkey Trot to kick off this year’s donation drive for local non-profits.
Collection boxes and Oregon Food Bank bins will be available until Thursday, December 15 in the following locations:
- Frank Manor House
- Templeton – Bookstore Entrance
- Grad School – Rogers Hall Entrance
- Law School – LRC Reception Desk
- Pamplin Sports Center
- Resident Halls
Acceptable donations include:
- Non-perishable food items (food must be unexpired)
- Personal items such as socks and underwear (must be new)
- New—or gently used—blankets, stuffed animals, coats, gloves, and hats
Please join the community effort and bring a smile to someone’s face this holiday season!