School navigation


I am coming from another state where I already hold a master’s degree and school counseling license. I was told that I need to take a teaching practicum course in order to qualify for an Oregon license. Can I take that course at Lewis & Clark?

December 23, 2009

As of November 2013, the Oregon Teacher Standards and Practices Commission no longer requires a teaching practicum for out-of-state school counselors. Please contact TSPC for additional information on this recent rule change.

Share this story on