October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month!
October 01, 2018
National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM) is celebrated every October. With the increasing numbers of data breaches, your personal information is at risk. Knowing how to protect yourself will help you stay safe online.
Learn about these important tips on the IT Security NCSAM website.
- Lock Down Your Login - passwords alone are no longer good enough.
- Own Your Online Presence - personal information is like money, value and protect it.
- Keep a Clean Machine - keep everything (all the things) up to date.
- When in Doubt, Throw it Out - don’t fall for phishes and remove unused software.
- Connect with Care - limit activities when on public wifi networks.
- Don’t Forget the Basics - password/PIN protect your mobile devices.
- Do Your Google Security Checkup!
Stay Safe Online!