Open Enrollment is Live
February 09, 2018
The annual Open Enrollment for Lewis & Clark employees to make changes to their benefits begins at 9 a.m. on Friday, February 16 and ends at 4 p.m. on Monday, March 5. Any changes you make during open enrollment will take effect on April 1, 2018.
All changes for Open Enrollment can be made on-line using Workday. You will receive an email and a task in your Workday inbox to get you started.
You’ve got mail!
Open Enrollment reminder postcards will be sent your home address.
Please share the 2018 Open Enrollment Online Guide with your family.
Want to meet your benefit providers?
The 2018 Benefits and Wellness Fair will held be on Friday, February 23rd, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. in Stamm (located in the Templeton Campus Center).
- Connect with your benefit providers and learn how you can use online tools, find providers, and get the most out of your enrollment choices.
- Over 30 amazing exhibitors such as : The Portland Clinic, Chiropractic, Acupuncture, doTerra Essential Oils, and more!
- Cooking demonstrations by the exclusive Chef Steven Hazell.
- Don’t miss the raffle of prizes generously donated by our plan representatives.
- Drop by the Fair and sign up for the drawings. Bring your postcard invitation to enroll in the grand prize drawing!
All benefit-eligible employees must sign into Workday if they wish to make changes.
Not making changes?
If you do not make enrollment changes during Open Enrollment, your participation in your medical and dental insurance will remain the same but at the new contribution rates. If you do not enroll in the Allegiance Flexible Spending Account, you will not be a participant in 2018-19.
** There are no plan design changes to our Kaiser HMO or Regence PPO plan (only the rates have changed). **
The Office of Human Resources will hold an open house on Monday, March 5 between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. in the South Chapel Annex on the Graduate Campus. Stop by for a treat and complete your enrollment.
If you would like individual assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a meeting time.
Contact Benefits Analyst Helen DeVol by email email@example.com or phone 503-768-6234.