School navigation

Student Support Services

Send Your Accommodations Letter

August 28, 2018

  • Envelope Being Sent

Returning Students: In order to receive your accommodations through Student Support Services you must fill out a new “Request to Send Accommodations Letter” form each semester. You can access this fill-able form online. If you need assistance filling out this form please stop by our office in Albany Quadrangle and one of our staff would be happy to help you. Please note: If you are still finalizing your schedule for the Fall semester, you may want to wait to complete this form until you have finalized your classes.