Self-Service for Financial Aid!
August 28, 2020
The Office of Financial Aid is pleased to provide Self Service – a mobile-friendly and interactive portal designed to help you navigate the financial aid process. The Self Service portal allows you to:
- Check the status of your financial aid application
- Accept or reject student loans & view and print your award letter
- Report and view outside scholarships/awards you won
- Review your current Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) status
- Access other useful financial aid links and information.
Access the new Self Service portal via your WebAdvisor account – simply login and follow the links.
- Click the Self Service link.
- Click on Financial Aid to view your checklist and many other financial aid related items.
- Hover over the Financial Aid drop down menu on top to see specific pages.
Click. Click. Hover – it’s that easy!
For more information:
Contact the Financial Aid Office at email@example.com or 503-768-7090 or visit us in the lower level of Templeton Campus Center.