Seven Tips As We Welcome Spring Visitors
March 21, 2019
Beginning this week and continuing through the end of May, more than 1,000 prospective and newly admitted students and their families will visit campus with the same general question in mind: “Why Lewis & Clark?”
They will take everything into account—from academic offerings to Bon Appétit’s dining options, the cost of tuition to the appearance of our residence halls—when they make their decisions about our school.
As we enter the busiest visiting period of the year, consider the following tips for helping all of us show the Lewis & Clark community at its best:
- Please wear your name tag. It makes you instantly more accessible.
- If you see someone you don’t recognize, offer assistance.
- Spend a few minutes reviewing our map so that you’ll be ready to help would-be Pioneers find their way.
- Make sure information on your department webpage is current and correct.
- Be familiar with the types of campus visit options available.
- Keep your knowledge of campus events up to date.
- Learn about the resources available for visitors.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.