Electric bikes, scooters, vehicle-owner meet-ups
Do you currently own an electric bike, scooter or car and LOVE IT? Interested in owning? If that’s you, let’s get together and discuss:
- current technologies, vehicles, equipment
- best practices and tips from owners
- incentives for e-vehicle ownership
- resources on campus and in the community
- issues around climate impacts and climate planning
If you are interested in attending this event, please email Amy Dvorak, with time/dates that work best for you the first week in October.
Looking for more information sooner than that? Check out this great EV event in Lake Oswego on September 21st.