Zoom and Google current system status resources
March 19, 2020
Thursday morning (3/17/2020) a Zoom service disruption impacted a few of our classes. Additionally, Google has reported delays processing videos uploaded to Google Drive due to sudden increased load on their systems. While Zoom and Google are quick to address these issues, it’s important to know where to go for more information when it is needed.
- IT Homepage (go.lclark.edu/IT): LC-specific updates regarding IT-related issues that impact our users.
- IT Twitter Feed (twitter.com/lclarkit): LC-specific updates, general tips and tricks pertaining to our supported software,
- Zoom Cloud Service Status - For current status and maintenance periods for all Zoom services. Managed by Zoom.
- G Suite Status Dashboard - Status and maintenance updates for Google Services
Additionally, If you are seeking support for online teaching and learning, please consult our materials for Lewis & Clark faculty and students:
- Keep Teaching When Classes Can’t Meet - General Information
- Moodle Resources
- Zoom Videoconferencing information page
- Google Apps Resources
Zoom and Moodle questions may be directed to any of our EdTech staff. You may also send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of us will get back to you at our earliest convenience. Additionally, you may schedule a half-hour appointment with us or attend one of our virtual teaching and learning sessions.