Connect With Off-Campus Mental Health Providers
The Office of Case Management serves the Lewis & Clark College community and individual students by providing referrals, problem-solving, consultation, campus office navigation, and advocacy for those who are experiencing difficulty or distress. Our office specializes in helping students make connections to other campus services as well as to health care on- and off-campus under the bigger umbrella of Student Support Services.
Most providers are currently doing telehealth but that may change as more people get vaccinated. As we near the end of the academic year and with most students going home for the summer, here are some tips to find a provider in your area/hometown.
- Get in contact with your primary care physician for referrals
- Call your insurance directly and check their online database for additional resources
- Start reaching out early because unfortunately some folks have long waitlists
- Ask for a free consultation if possible to see if the provider is a good fit
- Easy to use databases to find providers