April 30, 2021
April EdTech News
As April comes to a close, here’s a rundown of EdTech news worth revisiting.
- Zoom updates - Recent Zoom updates addressed several minor bugs, as well as introduced some additional features.
- Safeguards for using Google Forms - While generally reliable, the grade import process between Google Forms and Classroom is neither perfect nor foolproof. Find tips and a help sheet in this article.
G - Suite
- Scheduling Software Options - If Google Calendar does not meet your needs for scheduling EdTech can help you explore options.
- 2021 Faculty Technology Institute Project Deep Dive Application - Have a project in mind for your course but, have not had time or to make it happen? FTI might be the ideal opportunity for you!
Your EdTech People
- Miranda, Justin, Julio, and Patti