May 26, 2021
EdTech News Updates, June edition
- Zoom updates - Zoom published several updates to address minor bugs as well as introduced some new features.
- Zoom Immersive View and Other Updates - take a peek at the new immersive feature and additional feature updates.
- Follow these tips to keep your meetings secure and report any security incidents.
- Safeguards for using Google Forms - While generally reliable, the grade import process between Google Forms and Google Classroom is neither perfect nor foolproof. Find tips and a help sheet in this article.
- Schedule an In-Class Curricular Workshop with EdTech Staff - Teaching this summer? Do your students need a little extra guidance on a digital project, a primer on video editing, or perhaps a refresh of the basics of citation tools? Educational Technology can help.
G - Workplace
- Scheduling Software Options - Not sure if Google Calendar meets your scheduling needs? Here’s a guide to other options on campus.
Your EdTech People
- Miranda, Justin, Julio, and Patti