Deadline Extended: All Employees Must Complete Wildfire Smoke Training by Oct. 1
On August 9, 2021, Oregon’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) implemented a MANDATORY training for all employees who may be exposed to unhealthy or hazardous air quality during periods of wildfire smoke.
All Lewis & Clark employees—including student employees—must review the OSHA Wildfire Smoke Presentation prior to completing this knowledge check quiz. A minimum passing score of 70% is required.
Please log into Workday and select your inbox (in the upper right hand corner) and look for an item labelled Smoke Protection Training. Please review this mandatory training module and complete the quiz by Friday, September 24, 2021.
Notification of hazardous wildfire smoke will occur via Lewis & Clark’s Emergency Notification System, which will send a message to your designated email and text message platforms. Please make sure your contact information is current in Workday by following these steps
- Log into Workday - https://wd5.myworkday.com/lewisandclark/
- Select “Personal Information” from the main menu.
- In the “Change” column on the left, click on the top button, “Contact Information.”
- Review all of your contact information.
- Click on the oval “edit” button on the top of the screen to change, update, or add information. Please be sure that your mobile phone number is accurate. Add your personal email address as an “additional email” if you wish to receive Lewis & Clark College emergency notifications from your personal email address.
For more information, please contact Occupational Health and Safety Manager Jason Holmgren (email@example.com).