Top Ten Templeton Construction Tips
Tips on navigating the Templeton Student Center while it’s under construction.
10) The Mail Room has moved to the basement of McAfee – across from East Hall. Follow the white paw prints to the white pop-up tent!
9) The entrance and exit to Fields Dining Room is now at the NW door of Templeton. Look for the new wooden ramp!
8) Soft demolition has begun, and it’s only going to get more intense. It’s like Sour Patch Kids, sweet on the outside, sour on the inside! Help us keep our contractors sweet by staying out of construction areas!
7) Not sure how to get somewhere, check the You Are Here maps posted on every entrance.
6) Be on the lookout for updates. The Source and Bark will be posting important changes that might impact you. We are trying our darndest to keep folks in the loop!
5) Additional restrooms for the building can be found right outside the NW Fields Dining Room door.
4) The elevator is still operating to take you to floors 1 and 3.
3) The following offices are open in the building:
- Campus Living
- Career Center
- Center for Social Change and Community Involvement
- Counseling Services
- Fields Dining Room
- Financial Aid
- Health Services
- Inclusion and Multicultural Engagement
- International Students and Scholars
- New Student Orientation
- Student Account Services
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
2) Don’t lick the building. Even though we are going through all the proper abatement protocols, eating or licking the building is gross.
1) If you are on the inside of the construction fence, surrounded by demolition, you are where you shouldn’t be. Get outta there, please!