Search Launched for Vice President of Student Life and Dean of Students
The search for Lewis & Clark’s next vice president of student life and dean of students has begun, with the goal of having a new vice president in place as Robin Holmes-Sullivan assumes the presidency on July 1.
Keeling & Associates, a firm with substantial student affairs executive search experience, will assist with the search process. The opportunity has been posted and is being advertised broadly. Review of applications will begin immediately, and those received by March 25 will receive full consideration. We expect there to be opportunities to meet with final candidates before the end of the semester.
Vice President of Admissions and Financial Aid Eric Staab has agreed to chair the search committee.
The members of the search committee are:
- Eric Staab, Vice President of Admissions and Financial Aid, chair
- Rocky Campbell, Assistant Dean of Student Engagement and Executive Director of Career Center
- Libby Davis, Associate Dean of Student Affairs, law school
- Daena Goldsmith, Associate Dean and Professor of Rhetoric and Media Studies
- Sarah Lind-MacMillan, Associated Student Body President
- Andrew McPheeters, Associate Vice President for Alumni, Parent, and Student Engagement
- Patrick Nielson, Trustee
- Ben Meoz, Director of Campus Living
- Luca Sax, CAS student
- Brenda Sifuentez, Assistant Professor and Program Director of Educational Leadership
- Jessica Sweeney, Program Director and Executive Assistant for Student Life