Volunteers Needed for Green Move Out Event: May 5-6
As students prepare to move off campus for the summer, we are seeking volunteers to help them sort and donate unwanted items on May 6 and 7.
Donation containers will be located near several resident halls and volunteers will be stationed near these bins to assist students in properly sorting their things (bin locations below).
- What can be donated:
- Small furniture
- Household Items
- Books, office/school supplies
- Electronics (these may not go in dumpsters)
- Packaged food
- Available May 2 – 9. between 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Containers are white and blue “Mobile Mini” storage units
- Locations: Copeland/Platt/Howard, Holmes, Stewart Odell
Donation & Swap:
- Tamarack will serve as a donation and swap location May 5 and 6, 10 a.m.– 4 p.m.
Questions? Want to volunteer? Please contact Amy Dvorak at x7794 or firstname.lastname@example.org or sign-up here.