Green Move Out: What and Where to Donate
As you prepare to move off campus for the summer, we invite you to donate items that are still of potential use to others.
Donation locations will be located near several resident halls and volunteers will be stationed near these bins to assist you in properly sorting your things.
What can be donated:
- Small furniture
- Household Items
- Office/school supplies
- Electronics (these may not go in dumpsters)
- Packaged food
- Available May 2 – 9, between 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Containers are white and blue ‘Mobile Mini’ storage units
- Locations: Copeland/Platt/Howard, Holmes, Stewart Odell
Donation & Swap:
- Tamarack will serve as a donation and swap location May 5 and 6, 10 a.m.– 4 p.m.
Questions? Want to volunteer? Please contact Amy Dvorak at x7794 or email@example.com or sign-up here.