Fall Semester Move Out: Donation Information
Donate, Don’t Dump! Check out donation locations and what items we are accepting.
As fall term comes to close, many of you are starting to think about packing for winter break.
As you prepare to leave, please consider donating good quality items you no longer need.
On-Campus Donation Dates
What we are accepting
- Household goods (decor, kitchen items, hangers, etc)
- Clothing and shoes (good condition - free of tears, stains)
- Books, office/school supplies
- Food (non-perishable, unopened)
- Electronic waste for recycling
- Not accepting: bedding (unless new, unopened), mattress toppers, perishable or opened food, bulky or large items (but you can email us about these and we’ll try to find a home for them!)
- Sustainability Office, Templeton 263: Available 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Campus Living (formerly Maggie’s Cafe): Available 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Special Note for Stewart/Odell Residents
We’ll provide cardboard boxes inside Stewart and Odell for donation of household goods, clothing, books, and food. Volunteers will be on hand to help you sort items on December 14 and 15.
Interested in volunteering?
We need volunteers December 14 and 15 in Stewart and Odell to assist students in sorting items and to pack boxes. On December 16, we’ll need volunteers to move and pack boxes. Sign up here.
Contact Amy Dvorak with any questions!