School navigation


I attended Lewis & Clark’s undergraduate program. Do I have to provide an official transcipt, or do you have access to my records?

July 29, 2010

The current graduate school application now includes a statement for Lewis & Clark undergraduate students to sign that allows the graduate school permission to access their their Lewis & Clark undergraduate transcript.

Please be aware that we do not have access to any other transcripts that were submitted in support of your CAS application. If you transferred credit into your undergraduate program, you will need to contact those colleges and request official transcripts be sent to the graduate school.

Share this story on