Hike & Kayak Waldo Lake
Imagine floating on water so clear it looks like you are flying! Waldo Lake, sitting at 5,000 feet in the Waldo Lake Wilderness in the Cascade Mountains, is rated
Dates: Wednesday, Aug. 18 - Tuesday, Aug. 24, 2021
Cost: $50 - $1050. Need-based financial aid is applied on a sliding scale for those who qualify. Vegan and non-medical specialty diets have an additional $30 charge. Vegetarian diets and food allergies do not have an additional fee.
Rigor: Moderate - High
Equipment & Packing List (coming soon)
These forms can be completed only after you have received a trip placement email, and are due by Wednesday, July 22nd. To complete these forms, you’ll need to have your @lclark.edu email set up, and you’ll be prompted to log-in to the Engage LC platform.
Check out pictures from other times we’ve gone here!
- Hike & Kayak Waldo NST 2019a
- Hike & Kayak Waldo NST 2019b
- Hike & Kayak Wald NST 2018a
- Hike & Kayak Waldo NST 2018b
- Hike & Kayak Waldo NST 2017a
- Hike & Kayak Waldo NST 2017b
- Hike & Kayak Waldo NST 2015
- Hike & Kayak Waldo NST 2014
And this awesome student-made video from 2018!