Hike to Marshall Park Waterfall
You don’t have to walk very far from campus to find forested trails to explore. On this day trip, you will hike to Marshall park, where you will encounter a waterfall, various trees, and more!
How to Register
- Friday, August 26th, 2022 *Trip Fee: $5 / $2*
*If you qualify for any federal financial aid, the trip fee is cut in half thanks to scholarship funding from ASLC. We accept cash, checks, credit/debit cards, and apple/samsung/google pay.
How to Sign Up:
Beginning August 2022:
To register for a trip, stop by the College Outdoors pop-up desk in front of Fields Dining Hall (aka, “the Bon”). The desk is staffed weekdays 11:30am-1:30pm and 4:30pm-6:30pm.
Trip TypeDay Trip|Hiking
No experience necessary! The hiking pace and rigor will be tailored to the group and weather conditions.
What to Expect
- ☐ Sleeping indoors
- ☐ Sleeping outdoors
- ☐ Electricity
- ☐ Wifi
- ☑ Cell phone service
- ☐ Heating
- ☐ Beds
- ☐ Bathrooms
- ☐ Gender-inclusive bathrooms
- ☐ Showers
- ☐ Wheelchair accessible
- ☐ Food for any Dietary Restrictions
Sequoia is the College Outdoors warehouse, located on the Graduate Campus. Everything you’ll need is available for free when you come on a College Outdoors Trip. At Sequoia you will find:
- Clothing needed for your trip, including any relevant outerwear and specialty items needed for the activity. Sizes range from XS - XXL and come in gendered an non-gendered designs.
- Gear needed for your trip, such as sleeping bags, backpacks, water bottles, and much much more.
- Equipment such as tents, cookware, first-aid kits, and boats, which trip leaders will pack for each trip as needed.
- Gender-neutral bathrooms, which can also be used as changing rooms.
- Staff available to answer your questions.