1) Tell us a little bit about your background and what brought you to Lewis & Clark College?
The majority of my professional experience has been spent in higher education in varying departments - Admissions, Student Affairs, and Advising. During the pandemic, I departed from higher ed and took a position managing a swim school, where I was focusing on recruiting, hiring, and onboarding. I’m passionate about assisting students, staff, and faculty, and am thrilled to be a part of the Lewis & Clark HR team.
2) What are your HR Specialties that people can reach out to you for?
I can help you with questions about:
- Job Requisition and approval
- Pre-hire and On-boarding
- Recruitment and advertising
3) What kinds of hobbies and interests do you have outside of work?
I am an artist and enjoy working in my studio at home. I’m also an avid swimmer and spend as much time as possible in the water.
Hiring | Onboarding | Recruitment | Job Requisitions | Employment Coordinator