Corbett House

  • Corbett House
  • Corbett House

Once the home of Hamilton and Harriet Corbett, this 1928 building was purchased in 1943 by the Sisters of Saint Francis Convent. The Corbetts’ daughter provided the gift that allowed Lewis & Clark to purchase the property in 2000.

Campus Map

Accessibility and Safety

Automatic/Assistive Door(s):
Elevator(s):
Ramp(s):
Public Restroom(s):
Gender-Neutral Restroom(s):
Single-Gender Restroom(s):
Stairs:
Terrain:

Closest Parking

O (Graduate Campus), P (Graduate Campus East Loop), N (Graduate Campus West Loop)