COVID testing is available on and off campus. Costs will vary depending on the type of test, your insurance, and your situation.
On-Campus Testing (students only)
- Free antigen tests are available in the Health Promotion suite on the lower level of Odell Hall or in the Campus Safety office. Health Promotion is generally open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday; Campus Safety is open 24/7.
- Rapid molecular testing (similar to a PCR test) is available in the Health Service by appointment. This test is more accurate than antigen tests. The cost is $55, which covers testing supplies and equipment fees, and which will be charged to your student account meaning that there is no up-front cost to you. Generally speaking, this test is reimbursable with most insurance plans, including the student health insurance plan, PacificSource.
- To make an appointment for a rapid molecular test, call the Health Service at 503-768-7165 between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Health Service staff can walk you through the steps to apply for reimbursement for the cost of the test.
- Off-campus testing is widely available. Visit this page for information about off-campus testing options, or call 211. Off-campus testing options are open to students, faculty, and staff alike. Note that employees covered by L&C’s health insurance should contact Kaiser for information about their testing programs.
If you test positive for COVID, either with an at-home antigen test or with a test issued by an off-campus provider, please complete the Student Positive COVID Test (PCT) Form or the Employee Positive COVID Test (PCT) Form.