Vaccination is the leading prevention strategy to protect individuals from COVID-19 infection and decrease the severity of illness. Therefore, all members of the Lewis & Clark community—students, faculty, and staff—are required to have received a full initial dose and first booster dose within two weeks of becoming eligible. Community members who are eligible for additional booster doses are strongly encouraged to get such boosters as soon as they are eligible.
Community members should follow the steps below to upload their proof of vaccination.
Please log into the Health Information Portal.
Step One: Enter Vaccination Dates
- Select “Immunizations,” then “Enter Dates.”
- Booster doses for Moderna are entered under “Moderna Booster.”
- Booster doses for Pfizer are entered under “Pfizer Booster.”
- Click the submit button.
Step Two: Upload your COVID vaccine card
- Select “Upload.”
- Select “COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card” on the drop-down menu.
- “Select File” to browse for the file on your computer.
- NOTE: Name and date of birth are required.
- Acceptable formats: .gif, .png, .tiff, .tif, .jpg, .jpeg, .txt, and .pdf. File size must be less than 4MB.
- Click “Upload.”