I’m a student who tested positive.
If you test positive for COVID, either with an at-home antigen test or on a test issued by an off-campus provider, take the following steps.
- Complete the Student Positive COVID Test (PCT) Form. Completing this form will support the college in monitoring disease on campus.
- Isolate in your residence. If you live on campus and have friends or family within driving distance of Portland, we encourage you to contact them to see if you can complete your isolation period with them, taking measures to reduce the risk of disease transmission to them.
- If you are at high risk of severe disease from COVID, seek medical attention.
- If it is a weekday between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m., seek medical consultation from the Health Service, or from a provider of your choice off campus.
If it is after 4 p.m. or on a weekend, you have the following options:
- Seek free medical consultation through L&C’s nursing consultation service at 1-877-617-9531.
- Contact DispatchHealth, a mobile urgent care program where medical staff can come to your residence to provide care (fees apply, many insurance programs accepted).
- Seek medical consultation at an off-campus medical facility.
- Read the Guidance for Isolation, which includes instructions on isolation duration, masking, leaving your room, informing faculty and supervisors, and accessing meals.