I’m an employee with COVID symptoms.
COVID symptoms include fatigue, cough, headache, muscle or body aches, congestion or runny nose, sore throat, fever or chills, difficulty breathing or shortness of breath, new loss of taste or smell, nausea and diarrhea. If you experience any of these symptoms, take the following steps.
- Isolate in your residence at the first sign of symptoms.
If you have any of the following emergency symptoms, seek immediate medical attention:
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion
- Inability to wake or stay awake
- Pale, gray, or blue-colored skin, lips, or nail beds, depending on skin tone
- Seek guidance from a healthcare provider of your choice, and take a COVID test if recommended. Some providers have rapid molecular testing available (e.g. PCR). If you test negative on a single molecular test, you may immediately leave isolation. Alternatively, you may choose to isolate for 24 hours, and take an at-home antigen test. If your test is negative, continue isolating and repeat a test in 48 hours. If a second test is negative, you can end isolation. If either test is positive, you will need to enact a full five-day isolation following this employee guidance. Wear a well-fitting mask for as long as you are symptomatic.