Through Lewis and Clark’s partnership with peerTransfer, you are offered excellent foreign exchange rates, allowing you to pay in your home currency (in most cases) and save a significant amount of money, as compared to traditional banks. Additionally, funds are processed faster, you will be able to track where your payment is in the transfer process, and you will be notified via email when it is disbursed to the school.
The information below includes a summary and instructions.
Click or go to: lclark.peertransfer.com to begin the payment process.
- To get started, select the country from which your funds will be coming from and the payment amount (in US dollars) you wish to make to your student bill.
- In most cases, the US dollar amount will be converted into your home currency at preferential exchange rates, which will translate into savings for you.
- After providing some basic information, you will visit your bank (via phone, online or in person) to send funds from your local bank to peerTransfer.
- peerTransfer will then convert the funds to U.S. dollars and forward the US dollar amount to Lewis and Clark where it will be directly credited to your student billing account.
- Through the peerTransfer student dashboard you will be able to track where your payment is in the transfer process.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your payment is disbursed to the school.
- No matter your time zone, you will have a dedicated multilingual customer support team available to you -reachable 24/7 via live chat, Skype, email and phone to answer any of your questions.