Through Lewis & Clark’s partnership with Flywire, you are offered excellent foreign exchange rates allowing you to pay in your home currency (in most cases), and save a significant amount of money compared to traditional bank fees. Additionally, you are afforded faster processing time, the ability to track where your payment is in the transfer process, and email notification when the funds are disbursed to the school.
The information below includes a summary and instructions.
Click here to be directed to Flywire and begin the payment process.
- To get started, select the country from which your funds will be coming from, and the payment amount (in US dollars) you wish to pay.
- In most cases, the US dollar amount will be converted into your home currency at preferential exchange rates, which will translate into savings for you.
- After providing some basic information, you will visit your bank (via phone, online, or in person) to send funds from your local bank to Flywire.
- Flywire will then convert the funds to U.S. dollars and forward the US dollar amount to Lewis & Clark where it will be directly credited to your student account.
- Through the Flywire student dashboard you will be able to track the transfer process of the payment.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your payment is disbursed to the school.
- No matter your time zone, you will have a dedicated multilingual customer support team available to answer any questions 24/7 via live chat, Skype, email, and phone.