Pay Online or by Phone
Through Nelnet:TMS student account balances may be paid with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Credit card payments incur a service fee of $1 or 2.99% of the amount paid, whichever is more. Payments made via e-check are not subject to any fees. In order to process a payment you will need the following:
- Student’s full name
- Student’s LC ID number
- Credit card number or bank account and routing number
- Cardholder name and billing address
- Amount to be paid
Contact Nelnet:TMS at 800-309-2716 to remit a phone payment.
Click here to be directed to pay online.
Pay by Mail
All payments must be in U.S. dollars made payable to Lewis & Clark. Foreign currency will not be accepted. Please include student’s name and ID number on the check or money order and mail to:
Lewis & Clark
Student and Departmental Account Services
615 S. Palatine Hill Road, MSC:150
Portland, OR 97219
Pay in Person
Student and Departmental Account Services is open from 8:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m., Monday-Friday. During these hours payments may be made in person via cash, check, and debit payable in U.S. dollars.
Pay with International Funds
Lewis & Clark partners with Flywire to streamline the tuition payment process for payment with international currency. Through this partnership, students are afforded excellent foreign exchange rates, faster processing time, and the ability to track your payment status.
The information below includes a summary of instructions.
Click here to be directed to our payment page where you can select Flywire after selecting Make a One-Time Payment then begin the payment process.
- To get started, select the country from which your funds will be coming from, and the payment amount you wish to pay, in U.S. dollars.
- After providing some basic information, you will connect with your bank to send funds from your bank to Flywire per Flywire provided instructions.
- Flywire will then convert the funds to U.S. dollars and forward the funds to Lewis & Clark to pay your student account.
- Through the Flywire student dashboard you will be able to track the payment process.
- An email confirmation will be sent when your payment is disbursed to the school.
- No matter your time zone a dedicated multilingual customer support team is available 24/7 via live chat, Skype, email, and phone. Payer support is available by clicking here.