Through Lewis & Clark’s partnership with Flywire, payments can be made in your home currency at excellent foreign exchange rates, saving a significant amount of money compared to traditional bank fees. Additionally, you are afforded faster processing time, the ability to track your payment status, and receive email notification when the funds have disbursed to your school.
The information below includes a summary of instructions.
Click here to be directed to Flywire and begin the payment process.
- To get started, select the country from which your funds will be coming from, and the payment amount you wish to pay, in U.S. dollars.
- After providing some basic information, you will connect with your bank to send funds from your bank to Flywire per Flywire provided instructions.
- Flywire will then convert the funds to U.S. dollars and forward the funds to Lewis & Clark to pay your student account.
- Through the Flywire student dashboard you will be able to track the payment process.
- An email confirmation will be sent when your payment is disbursed to the school.
- No matter your time zone, you will have a dedicated multilingual customer support team available to answer any questions 24/7 via live chat, Skype, email, and phone.