Data Entry Assistant
Primary Job Functions
The Data Entry Assistant position will perform data entry support in the areas of NetCommunity processing, record correction, and constituent updates for several database projects within the Raiser’s Edge database. This person will process the event registrations and sign-up requests for linked constituents within the NetCommunity plugin of Raiser’s Edge. This person will support the team in various ongoing database projects by performing extensive data entry in Raiser’s Edge.
• Daily processing of NetCommunity transactions in Raiser’s Edge for event registrations and sign-up requests.
• Researches various demographical changes and updates constituent records, enters and updates addresses, phone numbers, employment information, parent/child relationships, company contacts and other information relative to the College’s constituent and organization records in Raiser’s Edge.
• Assists the Director of Advancement Services, Database Coordinator and Database Support & Administrative Coordinator in various database cleanup and data integrity projects
• Provide backup support in the timely receipting of donors by working with the Gifts Management Coordinator & Database Support & Admin Coordinator in generating receipts for gifts received daily, and mailing them within expected turn-around-time, and in accordance with donor intent, Lewis & Clark College policies and adherence to the IRS rules and regulations governing contributions to 501(c)(3) organizations.
• Creates new constituent records in Raiser’s Edge from data supplied by development staff and campus departments.
• Saves constituent related documentation in Raiser’s Edge using the department’s document imaging solution, PaperSave, as needed.