Portrait Sessions and Wedding Photography
Portrait Sessions and Wedding Photography for Lewis & Clark Affiliates
Personal portrait, engagement, wedding, and family photography sessions may be scheduled by appointment on Lewis & Clark private property only under these conditions:
- The photo shoot may not disrupt campus activities. Lewis & Clark reserves the right to revoke permission and ask parties to leave for any reason, including disruption of campus, public safety concerns, and violation of Lewis & Clark policies.
- Photos may only be taken on weekends.
- Photos may not be taken only in locations pre-approved by the Office of Conferences and Events, and listed on the Photographer’s Permit.
- No more than twelve (12) people may participate in a photo shoot due disruption factors.
- The photographer must carry proof of identity and the Lewis & Clark Photographer Pass at all times as it may be requested on site.
- In addition to signing a contract, the professional photographer must provide a certificate of insurance (COI) naming Lewis & Clark as additional insured.
Professional photographers cannot use the resulting photographs for marketing purposes.
The resulting photographs and/or video must only be for the personal, non-commercial use of the
Lewis & Clark affiliate.
The Lewis & Clark affiliate is responsible for ensuring that the photographer adheres to
Lewis & Clark’s policies.
To inquire about scheduling availability, contact email@example.com.
Last updated: March 1, 2023