Schedule of Summer Programs
There are several different types of summer programs offered on the Undergraduate campus. Here is a sampling of what Lewis & Clark has scheduled:
L&C Summer Sessions
Summer Sessions provides academically rigorous and innovative undergraduate programs and courses to L&C and visiting students. The College also offers courses for English language learners in our accredited Academic English Studies program.
L&C Pre-College Programs
These programs are run by the College and designed for high school youth:
- Circular Innovation Challenge
- Fir Acres Writing Program
- Pioneer Speech and Debate Institute
- Pre-College Intensive
L&C Sports Camps
- Basketball Camps (Men’s) and (Women’s)
- Lacrosse Camps (Women’s)
- Center for Continuing Education offers a variety of for credit and non-credit programs throughout the summer
Looking for more summer opportunities?
Externally-Operated Youth Camps
- iD Tech Camps
- Nike Basketball Camps (Men’s) and (Women’s)
- Nike Swim Camps
- Nike Tennis Camps
- Nike Volleyball Camps
- Rip City Tennis Camps
These summer camps are neither affiliated with nor endorsed by Lewis & Clark College. Authorized use of the Lewis & Clark name, logos, or trademarks does not imply an endorsement of the camp or program.