Lewis & Clark sends emergency notifications via the Rave Mobile Safety platform.
Please be sure that you have updated your contact information:
- Students, please be sure that you have updated your contact information in Webadvisor.
- Employees, please be sure that you have updated your contact information in Workday.
- Contract employees, you will be asked to opt-in to our new emergency notification system in the next few weeks.
The system will be tested once per semester, or twice a year. If you believe that you should be receiving emergency notifications on your mobile phone or personal email address and are not, please submit a ticket to the IT service desk.
1. Log into webadvisor https://webadvisor.lclark.edu/
2. Select the “students” tab from the main menu.
3. In the “User Account” section in the upper left, click on the first link - “User Profile (Self Service).”
4. Review all of your contact information. Please verify, update, or add your mobile phone number and personal email address.
5. Students – if you need to update your address or other contact information, please navigate to the relevant page below:
Faculty & Staff
1. Log into Workday - https://wd5.myworkday.com/lewisandclark/
2. Select “Personal Information” from the main menu.
3. In the “Change” column on the left, click on the top button, “Contact Information.”
4. Review all of your contact information.
5. Click on the “edit” button on the top of the screen to change, update, or add information. Please be sure that your mobile phone number is accurate and is categorized as “mobile” in Workday:
Add your personal email address as an “additional email” if you wish to receive Lewis & Clark College emergency notifications from your personal email address.Thank you for your help keeping L&C ready and safe.