Securing the Aid You Were Offered
for graduate students
Review your current financial aid award
- Log into WebAdvisor and select the Self-Service link under Financial Aid.
- On the Self-Service home page, select Financial Aid and then My Awards.
Calculate Your Estimated Refund
- Visit the Loan Disbursement and Budgeting Refunds webpage to calculate your estimated refund amount. Your refund depends on the loan amount you request to borrow and your L&C charges.
Accept or Decline Financial Aid
- Click on Accept or Decline to secure your financial aid award funds. Note: All scholarships and grants will automatically be accepted.
View Your Checklist
Go to the Financial Aid Home Page on Self-Service to review your checklist. Follow the links within and complete any additional steps necessary to secure your funding.
- When you complete a counseling or MPN requirement, your checklist will usually be updated within two business days.
- Be aware that the PLUS application requirement will not be marked as complete until your Grad PLUS Loan has actually been originated, and that will take more time.
- A credit check will be conducted upon submission of the PLUS application. If you have placed a security freeze on your credit file, you must lift or remove the freeze at each credit bureau before applying so that the credit check can go through.
- Go to the Financial Aid Home Page on Self-Service to review your checklist. Follow the links within and complete any additional steps necessary to secure your funding.
Monitor Your L&C Email
- Our primary method of communication with you is through L&C email. Be sure to watch your email for notifications from the Financial Aid Office.