Non-Degree, Licensure & Special Students

for licensure-only, certificate-only, endorsement-only, & special (non-degree) graduate students

  1. Apply for admission to the program of your choice. Only students admitted to the College will be offered financial aid.
  2. Complete an academic plan.
  3. Please note that licensure-only, endorsement-only, certificate-only,  and special (non-degree) students are not eligible to borrow federal student loans and may borrow only certain private student loans.