Securing the Aid You Were Offered
for law students
Review your current financial aid award
- Log into WebAdvisor and select the Self Service link under Financial Aid.
- On the Self Service home page, select Financial Aid and then My Awards.
Calculate Your Estimated Refund
- Visit the Loan Disbursement and Budgeting Refunds webpage to calculate your estimated refund amount. Your refund depends on the loan amount you request to borrow and your L&C charges.
Accept or Decline Financial Aid
- Click on Accept or Decline, to secure your financial aid award funds. Note: All scholarships and grants will automatically be accepted.
View Your Checklist
- Go to the Financial Aid Home Page on Self Service to review your checklist for any additional steps necessary to secure your funding.
Monitor Your L&C Email
- Our primary method of communication with you is through L&C email. Be sure to watch your email for notifications from the Office of Financial Aid.
*Contact the Financial Aid Office if you would like to discuss an alternative distribution of loan funds that would make your refund amounts more proportional to semester length.