Securing the Aid You Were Offered
for law students
Review your current financial aid award
- Log into WebAdvisor and select the Self-Service link under Financial Aid.
- On the Self-Service home page, select Financial Aid and then My Awards.
Calculate Your Estimated Refund
- Visit the Loan Disbursement and Budgeting Refunds webpage to calculate your estimated refund amount. Your refund depends on the loan amount you request to borrow and your L&C charges.
Accept or Decline Financial Aid
- Click on Accept or Decline to secure your financial aid award funds. Note: All scholarships and grants will automatically be accepted.
View Your Checklist
- Go to the Financial Aid Home Page on Self-Service to review your checklist for any additional steps necessary to secure your funding.
- Please Note: If you accept PLUS loan funds, you are required to complete the PLUS Application at studentaid.gov. The PLUS Application will not appear on your checklist.
Monitor Your L&C Email
- Our primary method of communication with you is through L&C email. Be sure to watch your email for notifications from the Financial Aid Office.
*Contact the Financial Aid Office if you would like to discuss an alternative distribution of loan funds that would make your refund amounts more proportional to semester length.