Continuing undergraduates must reapply for financial aid each year by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Applying for Financial Aid
- Log in to www.fafsa.gov with your FSA ID and password to submit a FAFSA renewal.
- Use the Data Retrieval Tool (DRT) to import your tax information to FAFSA. The DRT improves the accuracy of the information reported and reduces the likelihood of being selected for federal verification.
- Priority deadline is February 15th for Undergraduate (CAS) Continuing Students
- If you are selected for Federal Verification, the deadline to submit documentation is March 29th. Otherwise, we will be unable to process your financial aid request in a timely manner.
- If your parents have not filed their taxes from two years ago, you should still complete the FAFSA with estimated income information rather than risk missing the priority deadline of February 15th.
- Respond quickly to requests for additional information — a delay in responding will impact our ability to provide you with an offer of financial assistance.
- Refer to Responding To Changing Circumstances if you believe you have a special circumstance that requires further explanation.
- Financial aid awards are released via WebAdvisor > Financial Aid Self-Service around June 1st.