for continuing undergraduate students
Applying for need-based aid
Continuing undergraduate students must reapply for aid each year.
Complete the 2015-16 FAFSA by March 15, 2015.
- Available beginning January 1, 2015
- Lewis & Clark College Federal School Code: 003197
- If possible, file your 2014 federal taxes electronically a few weeks prior to completing the FAFSA. By doing so, you maybe able to use the Data Retrieval Tool, which allows you to import income information by linking to the IRS website via the FAFSA.
- The FAFSA is used to determine eligibility for federal and state student aid funds each year.
- If you are selected for Verification, you must submit the requested documents by May 15, 2015.
- You should file the FAFSA with estimated income information if necessary, rather than risk missing the priority date of March 15th.
- The CSS Profile application is no longer required for continuing students. Please use only the FAFSA to reapply for all financial aid.
- If your student receives only a merit-based scholarship award, and this is the only form of financial aid you wish to receive in 2015-16, you do not need to submit the FAFSA.
- Keep copies of all documents submitted in case questions arise concerning your application.
- If you miss the priority deadline of March 15, you can still apply for financial assistance. Late applications will be reviewed in the order they are received. Financial aid will be offered based on available funding.
- If you have circumstances that you feel need further explanation, please refer to the “Responding To Changing Circumstances” page.
- You may receive a request for additional information to determine your eligibility for need-based financial aid. Please respond as quickly as possible—a delay in responding will delay our ability to provide you with an offer of financial assistance.
- Financial aid awards are released via WebAdvisor. We will send a notification to the student’s LC email address, when new or revised awards are available to view.
Office of Financial Aid - 503-768-7090
Office of Campus Living - 503-768-7123
Office of the Registrar - 503-768-7325
Office of Student and Departmental Account Services - 503-768-7829
Office of Student Access and Completion
Federal Student Aid Information Center
General Information - 800-433-3243
Application status - 319-337-5665
Information for the deaf and hard-of-hearing (TDD) - 800-730-8913