Continuing undergraduates must reapply for financial aid each year by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Applying for Financial Aid
- Log in to fafsa.gov with your FSA ID and password to submit a FAFSA renewal.
- Priority deadline is February 15th for Undergraduate (CAS) Continuing Students
Lewis & Clark school code: 003197
- If you are selected for Federal Verification, the deadline to submit documentation is March 29th. Otherwise, we will be unable to process your financial aid request in a timely manner.
- Respond quickly to requests for additional information — a delay in responding will impact our ability to provide you with an offer of financial assistance.
- Refer to Responding To Changing Circumstances if you believe you have a special circumstance that requires further explanation.
- Financial aid offers are released via WebAdvisor > Financial Aid Self-Service around June 1st.