Continuing undergraduates must reapply for financial aid each year by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Applying for Financial Aid
- If you have not already done so, Create An FSA ID — Watch this video for a tutorial: How to create an FSA ID
- Use the Data Retrieval Tool (DRT) to import your tax information to FAFSA. The DRT improves accuracy and reduces the likelihood of being selected for federal verification.
- Priority deadline is 2/15/2020 for Undergraduate (CAS) Continuing Students
You must complete the FAFSA
Use School Code 003197
- If you are selected for Federal Verification, the deadline to submit documentation is March 30, 2020, otherwise we will be unable to process your financial aid request in a timely manner.
- Use only the FAFSA to reapply for all financial aid. The CSS Profile application is not required for continuing students.
- You should file the FAFSA with estimated income information, rather than risk missing the priority deadline of February 15th.
- Respond quickly to requests for additional information — a delay in responding will impact our ability to provide you with an offer of financial assistance.
- Refer to “Responding To Changing Circumstances” if you believe you have a special circumstance which requires further explanation.
- Financial aid awards are released via WebAdvisor around June 1st.
Contacts for further information:
Office of Admissions 503-768-7040
Campus Living 503-768-7123
Student Accounts 503-768-7829